- Spotify Engineer experiences Remote Presence and lives!
- Try before you Buy? Suitable comes up with their own viral marketing campaign
- Suitable takes Grand Award Winner from Popular Science
- Did Unbounded Robotics release the White Horse of the Apocalypse?
- Reduce your carbon footprint and Beam into RoboBusiness this month!
Monthly Archives: February 2011
This morning, GOSTAI’s PR contact sent me a lovely PDF showing off their newest version of the Jazz – complete with an LCD screen on the face of the Jazz. Continue reading
Seems as though the guys in New Hampshire have been working the wires with the Today Show today and just found that BusinessWeek has a compelling article on the VGo as well. Continue reading
Time to vote for the Engadget Robot of the Year – don’t waste your time, just VOTE! Continue reading
Last week, I got a chance to speak with Tim Root, CTO and Founder of VGo Communciations and to hear his team’s perspective on the idea of remote presence and where he saw the market evolving. During the course of the interview, I met with other members of his team including two engineers and the head of business development who gave me insights into how the sales are hopping at VGo. In a later post, I will comment on the experience using the VGo in their office and the strengths and challenges it faces. Continue reading