- Spotify Engineer experiences Remote Presence and lives!
- Try before you Buy? Suitable comes up with their own viral marketing campaign
- Suitable takes Grand Award Winner from Popular Science
- Did Unbounded Robotics release the White Horse of the Apocalypse?
- Reduce your carbon footprint and Beam into RoboBusiness this month!
Category Archives: Remote Presence Amusement
Past Blast: checking out IvanAnywhere’s efforts on remote presence in 2007. Continue reading
At midnight tonight, Suitable Tech’s CEO Scott Hassan unveiled the second version of their Remote Presence System – the Beam.
The Beam itself is not the System, since the entire collection (remote presence device, the client app and the docking station) make up the entire system. engadget was given a preview which shows the device as Scott has “beam”ed into the Beam. See the video below: Continue reading
Just saw this terrific comic from Bleeker Comics and thought you would have a laugh. I will be catching up with Pilot Presence news in the coming weeks. Sorry for the extended holiday.
Time to vote for the Engadget Robot of the Year – don’t waste your time, just VOTE! Continue reading
No, Trevor and the team did not pay for a “real” Superbowl Ad. Just that a friend found that Red Rock Coffee, on Castro in Mountain View, CA posted a great video of the QB using a 4G network to visit the coffee shop to purchase scones. Funniest part was the number of people photographing and videoing the incident. Continue reading