- Try before you Buy? Suitable comes up with their own viral marketing campaign
- Suitable takes Grand Award Winner from Popular Science
- Did Unbounded Robotics release the White Horse of the Apocalypse?
- Reduce your carbon footprint and Beam into RoboBusiness this month!
- double! What in the world? We need a better solution than bumbling humour on The Good Wife!
Tag Archives: remote presence
Suitable and RoboBusiness pair up to offer Beaminginot the RoboBusiness conference and announce their newest version of the Beam software. Continue reading
The double does a terrible job in showing in the Good Wife Continue reading
double Robotics announces they are shipping their first pre-orders and iRobot announces partnership with Cisco on Ava 500. Continue reading
So it looks like the medical rationale is beginning to heat up interest in the remote presence space (or “virtual presence” as Anybots and Sheldon call it). In time for the American Telepresence Association 2013 conference, Anybots and Polycom announces a partnership. Continue reading
Past Blast: checking out IvanAnywhere’s efforts on remote presence in 2007. Continue reading
This article was found in a local newspaper in North Vernon, Indiana and shows yet another place for remote presence to make a difference. The original engineer behind the precursor to the Beam, Dallas Goecker, demonstrated the RPD at his parents hardware store in central Indiana. The photo and the article is quite nice — covering all of the points that explain the Beam quite well. Continue reading
Eric Schmidt says “Small robots could be used so busy people can send them to events for video and voice transmissions when their presence isn’t required, Schmidt said. “In the future you’ll be able to dispatch a robot to each event,” he said.” Continue reading