- Try before you Buy? Suitable comes up with their own viral marketing campaign
- Suitable takes Grand Award Winner from Popular Science
- Did Unbounded Robotics release the White Horse of the Apocalypse?
- Reduce your carbon footprint and Beam into RoboBusiness this month!
- double! What in the world? We need a better solution than bumbling humour on The Good Wife!
Category Archives: Health Care
So it looks like the medical rationale is beginning to heat up interest in the remote presence space (or “virtual presence” as Anybots and Sheldon call it). In time for the American Telepresence Association 2013 conference, Anybots and Polycom announces a partnership. Continue reading
As shown on the video below, the RP-VITA is a beautiful marriage between InTouch’s focus on healthcare and iRobot’s strengths in robotic manufacturing and navigation. We await a chance to see this device in person to give you an upfront and close examination of this device. With a footprint that is smaller and easier to navigate than the RP-7, the RP-VITA may just be what the patients ordered. Continue reading
Today, iRobot and InTouch Health made news by announcing a partnership leveraging the business connections of InTouch into the healthcare industry and iRobot’s strong technical innovation efforts in robotics. While it sounds good, we wonder if the formability is not more of a defensive posture for one or the other. Continue reading