- Try before you Buy? Suitable comes up with their own viral marketing campaign
- Suitable takes Grand Award Winner from Popular Science
- Did Unbounded Robotics release the White Horse of the Apocalypse?
- Reduce your carbon footprint and Beam into RoboBusiness this month!
- double! What in the world? We need a better solution than bumbling humour on The Good Wife!
Tag Archives: InTouch Health
As shown on the video below, the RP-VITA is a beautiful marriage between InTouch’s focus on healthcare and iRobot’s strengths in robotic manufacturing and navigation. We await a chance to see this device in person to give you an upfront and close examination of this device. With a footprint that is smaller and easier to navigate than the RP-7, the RP-VITA may just be what the patients ordered. Continue reading
Today, iRobot and InTouch Health made news by announcing a partnership leveraging the business connections of InTouch into the healthcare industry and iRobot’s strong technical innovation efforts in robotics. While it sounds good, we wonder if the formability is not more of a defensive posture for one or the other. Continue reading
InTouchHealth announces their RP-Xpress product at the American Telemedicine Association’s 16th Annual International Meeting and Exposition in Tampa, FL. Continue reading
Normally in these pieces, I would go into the history of the founder and the way he/she built up their first remote presence offering. In this case, Dr. Yulin Wang (pronounced “Wong”) is far from an unknown quantity. In this article, I spent more of my time discussing with him about the future of remote presence and where he sees the industry going. Continue reading