- Polycom + Anybots equals InTouch + iRobot?
- Double Robotics launches the updated App in the iTunes Store
- Past Blast: IvanAnywhere shows how remote presence can work [VIDEO]
- Beaming into the local hardware store in North Vernon, IN
- Want to join the next Willow Garage? Or the French version of Xerox Parc?
Tag Archives: Tom Ryden
Last week, I got a chance to speak with Tim Root, CTO and Founder of VGo Communciations and to hear his team’s perspective on the idea of remote presence and where he saw the market evolving. During the course of the interview, I met with other members of his team including two engineers and the head of business development who gave me insights into how the sales are hopping at VGo. In a later post, I will comment on the experience using the VGo in their office and the strengths and challenges it faces. Continue reading