- Try before you Buy? Suitable comes up with their own viral marketing campaign
- Suitable takes Grand Award Winner from Popular Science
- Did Unbounded Robotics release the White Horse of the Apocalypse?
- Reduce your carbon footprint and Beam into RoboBusiness this month!
- double! What in the world? We need a better solution than bumbling humour on The Good Wife!
Category Archives: Public Service Announcement
Out of InnoRobo, we interviewed our old friend Jean-Christophe, formerly of GOSTAI fame and now Chief Scientific Officer of Aldebaran Robotics. And in the interview (which we plan on launching in the coming days), we learned of the new A-Lab that is looking for talented individuals. Continue reading
But, in our exploration of the event, one of our team wore their Willow Garage jacket they owned from a previous era. In doing so, a great many people would suddenly come up to us and say “How is everything at Willow Garage?” or say “I heard things are changing at Willow Garage, all good?” After informing them of the former employment with Willow, we asked what was causing such a strong reaction to the change they heard about. Continue reading
Rumors have come to the attention of our blog that our friends at Anybots may have been acquired by the Facebook monolith — in their quest to acquire developer talent and potentially some neat telepresence toys.
To be clear, this rumor has yet to be substantiated by anyone — but in our investigation of some of Anybots’ web footprints have led us to think something may have happened to our friends in Mountain View in the past two months: Continue reading