- Suitable takes Grand Award Winner from Popular Science
- Did Unbounded Robotics release the White Horse of the Apocalypse?
- Reduce your carbon footprint and Beam into RoboBusiness this month!
- double! What in the world? We need a better solution than bumbling humour on The Good Wife!
- Suitable Tech acquires Willow Garage!
Category Archives: Trevor Blackwell
Rumors have come to the attention of our blog that our friends at Anybots may have been acquired by the Facebook monolith — in their quest to acquire developer talent and potentially some neat telepresence toys.
To be clear, this rumor has yet to be substantiated by anyone — but in our investigation of some of Anybots’ web footprints have led us to think something may have happened to our friends in Mountain View in the past two months: Continue reading
It has been a while since we have discussed our friends in Mountain View and last week, we caught up with Trevor and heard how the team has been cranking on rolling out their QBs to the market. As he wrote in his April post, the issues of static electricity have caused delayed they never expected. But, in the past week, they have put to rest most – if not all – of the issues and are ready to roll them out to their owners. Continue reading