- Try before you Buy? Suitable comes up with their own viral marketing campaign
- Suitable takes Grand Award Winner from Popular Science
- Did Unbounded Robotics release the White Horse of the Apocalypse?
- Reduce your carbon footprint and Beam into RoboBusiness this month!
- double! What in the world? We need a better solution than bumbling humour on The Good Wife!
Category Archives: Jean-Christophe Baillie
Out of InnoRobo, we interviewed our old friend Jean-Christophe, formerly of GOSTAI fame and now Chief Scientific Officer of Aldebaran Robotics. And in the interview (which we plan on launching in the coming days), we learned of the new A-Lab that is looking for talented individuals. Continue reading
Recent news from our friends in France, Jean-Christophe Baillie has found himself partnering with the wizards of Aldebaran through an acquisition of all tech, talent and software. Continue reading
GOSTAI releases a video on their newest interface for the Jazz and it looks like they learned from their prior experiences and scarfed a couple of features from other players. Who says imitation is the sincerest form of flattery? I know Fred at Robodynamics and Tim at vGo will appreciate it. Continue reading