- Polycom + Anybots equals InTouch + iRobot?
- Double Robotics launches the updated App in the iTunes Store
- Past Blast: IvanAnywhere shows how remote presence can work [VIDEO]
- Beaming into the local hardware store in North Vernon, IN
- Want to join the next Willow Garage? Or the French version of Xerox Parc?
Category Archives: Jean-Christophe Baillie
Out of InnoRobo, we interviewed our old friend Jean-Christophe, formerly of GOSTAI fame and now Chief Scientific Officer of Aldebaran Robotics. And in the interview (which we plan on launching in the coming days), we learned of the new A-Lab that is looking for talented individuals. Continue reading
Recent news from our friends in France, Jean-Christophe Baillie has found himself partnering with the wizards of Aldebaran through an acquisition of all tech, talent and software. Continue reading
GOSTAI releases a video on their newest interface for the Jazz and it looks like they learned from their prior experiences and scarfed a couple of features from other players. Who says imitation is the sincerest form of flattery? I know Fred at Robodynamics and Tim at vGo will appreciate it. Continue reading