- Try before you Buy? Suitable comes up with their own viral marketing campaign
- Suitable takes Grand Award Winner from Popular Science
- Did Unbounded Robotics release the White Horse of the Apocalypse?
- Reduce your carbon footprint and Beam into RoboBusiness this month!
- double! What in the world? We need a better solution than bumbling humour on The Good Wife!
Category Archives: Remote Presence Research
The second paper is from Min Kyung Lee from Carnegie Mellon University and Leila Takayama from Willow Garage entitled “‘Now, I have a body’: Uses and social norms for mobile remote presence in the workplace” is a personal favorite. In this paper, the Willow Garage Texai is used as the Mobile Robotic Telepresence (MRP) or RPS in our lingo. To say this paper is meaty is an understatement. This paper is a rich treasure-trove of insights into the issues and futures of remote presence. Continue reading →