- Try before you Buy? Suitable comes up with their own viral marketing campaign
- Suitable takes Grand Award Winner from Popular Science
- Did Unbounded Robotics release the White Horse of the Apocalypse?
- Reduce your carbon footprint and Beam into RoboBusiness this month!
- double! What in the world? We need a better solution than bumbling humour on The Good Wife!
Tag Archives: iRobot AVA
In the past year, I have spoken with a number of people on the concept of telepresence and telepresence robots – and had an real education on developing language to define a new product/market. Usually, we pay all sorts of smart, wordsmithers to come up with ideas and bring some thoughts to light – and then settle on a new term (or at least the CEO does). Continue reading
In the days after Colin introduced the AVA “concept robot” (as defined by Gerry Caron, director of product management for iRobot), the buzz on the AVA has been superb. Since announcement, the traffic on iRobot and the iRobot AVA has been phenomenal. And, while the features discussed are quite impressive (as I mention in this post on the AVA), I see some serious design concerns on the device as an effective “presence system”. Continue reading