- Polycom + Anybots equals InTouch + iRobot?
- Double Robotics launches the updated App in the iTunes Store
- Past Blast: IvanAnywhere shows how remote presence can work [VIDEO]
- Beaming into the local hardware store in North Vernon, IN
- Want to join the next Willow Garage? Or the French version of Xerox Parc?
Monthly Archives: October 2011
The ability to shape the “feel” and the production of a product that creates an experience for others is key in the adoption of a product. Jobs has a fanatical attitude of the proper attention to detail, quite like how Bill and Dave used to have for a particular engineering culture. I believe the most successful company in the telepresence robots space will come from the one that has the strongest artistic and manufacturing geniuses out there. Continue reading
Just saw this terrific comic from Bleeker Comics and thought you would have a laugh. I will be catching up with Pilot Presence news in the coming weeks. Sorry for the extended holiday.